Announcement: Calling for the participation at the Ninth Edition of Jordan International Film Festival 2021, from June 29 to July 29, 2021, within the following conditions:
- The participated films must be subtitled into English language in order to be selected by the Technical Committee for the participation.
- The submissions must be by the film owners or who hold the full rights of it and the festival is not responsible about any causalities that comes during the participation.
- The technical committee will evaluate selected films and has the full rights to reject any film in which does not meet the participation rule, creative approaches and content.
- There are no entry fees or charges
- The Festival Committee will announce the selected films before one month of the festival date.
- Selected films will be competing on the festival selected awards
- Once a film is submitted, it cannot be returned or taken out in case it was officially selected by the committee of the festival.
- The accepted films must be submitted in high quality and resolution, the final screening copy of the film, must be provided by a link.
- The Festival Committee has the right to reject any film that doesn’t meet the criteria of required HD and must provide another version of the film. In case there is no submission of new version, the committee has the right to withdraw the film from screening.
- The Festival reserves the right to keep all materials submitted for internal use only, and reserves the right to upload or store materials and films with the aim of creating a digital archive (Festival Library).
- A Certificate of Participation will be granted to the participants whose films are accepted to compete in the festival.
- The Festival has the right to screen no more than two minutes of the participated films for promotional purposes of the festival.
- The Festival Committee will invite one of the film members (Director, or Producer, or any member of the film up to two members; to attend the festival. The festival will cover only the participant accommodation during the festival days, and the festival will not cover any other expenses like the airline tickets and personal spending.
- The Festival committee has the right to display the participated films at the cultural centers in the governorates and any suitable location without any expenses.
To submit the application form, please click here